Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a beautiful day!

It's a bright, beautiful day here in Town Creek!! It's a cold day though! I'm ready for Spring. It will be nice to sit out on the front porch and look out over the pond. Watch the horses run...watch the momma goat and her baby play. Ahhhh....so peaceful. But then....I hear that familiar noise....you know the one I mean....."Mom! He changed the channel!" or "Mom! Tell her it's MY turn!" There goes the peace. hehe I'm so proud..I've cleaned up my craft room!! It still needs some work, but it is SO much better than it was. I need to organize things better. I'm no good at that. I also need to learn to put stuff away when I'm done with it! lol I haven't done any art, sadly. I'm working on a 4 x 4 for a book and need to get it done. I'll post a picture when it's done.
Oh! Since cleaning out my craft room...my STUDIO( I think I'll start calling it that...so much more artsy!)...I've found some items I'd like to sell. I have photos of them on my yahoo photos site. Please take a look and let me know if you'd like anything!! Here's the site addy. http://tinyurl.com/y8b3dg

Thanks and have a wonderful and creative day!

No comments: