Friday, November 17, 2006

Christmas music......already?!!

Yep....one of our local radio stations is playing continuous Christmas music. I've been listening too! I do like Christmas music....just seems a bit early for it yet.

I actually did get some cleaning done in my craft room (my husband calls it my 'crap' room..lol) today. I have so much stuff!! Where did it all come from?!


Made some peanut butter fudge to take to the competition team tryouts tomorrow. My SBM's (karate instructors) love it! Hey.....one of them DID say that anyone bringing peanut butter fudge ( that anyone being me because I'm the only one that makes it and they know this lol) will get special treatment. LOL I know he was kidding, but I'll take some anyway. Everyone seems to like it. I'm nervous about trying out. My kids don't seem to be nervous...but then again they never are!

The pic today is the view at 7:00 this morning from my front porch. I never thought I'd like living in the country, but I love it! So quiet and peaceful.

Wish me luck tomorrow!!

No comments: