Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just a rainy Wednesday


Looks like it's going to do this all day. Oh well, I suppose we need it. After Monday being so pretty though.....


I need to do more housework today. It never ends, I tell ya! Do you ever feel unappreciated for all that you do?


I am so sore today. I went to karate class Monday night, Tuesday morning and Tuesday night after not going for 3 weeks. Ouch! It's a good sore though and I love it! Yes...I must be a glutton for punishment. I'll be going tomorrow morning and tomorrow night as well. Saturday we're having competition team try outs. All 3 of my kids and myself are going to go try out. What can it hurt, huh? Well, besides me of course! lol At this point in time, I think I'll be the only adult over 25 trying out. I'm pretty sure I'll be the only adult female trying out. The try outs last for 4 hours. Phew!


Today I need to run down to the elementary school and take care of some PTO things. I'm really trying to do some good with our PTO. We hadn't had one for a few years and then I was elected President. It's a small school and there isn't a lot of parental involvement sometimes. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!


The pic today is of a simple pair of hoop earrings my oldest daughter bought me for my birthday. I added the wire wrap and beads around them. Pink, my oldest daughter's favorite color! Guess who has the earrings now?

2 comments:

Stacie @ azoho.com said...

Hi Melissa.....sending you a msg about some PTO stuff by private email. ;-)

Stacie

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hi There!

I love cardio-kickboxing!! I suppose it's the same....

Happy housecleaning!

Joz