Sunday, November 19, 2006

Early on a Sunday


Boy, am I tired! Tired and sore from yesterday....but I got up at 4:00 a.m.! My husband had to work and that's what time the alarm went off. Bleh! My 9 year old son also decided that would be a great time to get up and watch tv. Then, of course, Merlin also thought it was time to get up! Yeesh! Did I mention I hate house training a puppy? lol Next Saturday we start puppy classes at Petco! That should be fun. I've never taken them before.


Today the kids and I will clean house a bit. My Dh's family will be coming here for Thanksgiving this year. I can't believe this year is almost over! I haven't even started Christmas shopping! I'm hoping to get some gifts made this year.

The pic today is of a name frame I made for my bellydance instructor. I hope she likes it!




No comments: