Monday, November 13, 2006

It's Monday


It's a beautiful day already! The sun is shining and it's a cool and crisp 28 degrees outside! It's supposed to be in the 60's later today. I didn't get as much accomplished yesterday as I should have. Yes I know...shame on me! hehe Today I hope to get more crafting done......well, and MAYBE some housework too. Tonight we'll go to karate class. I haven't been in 3 weeks for one reason or another and I KNOW I'll be sore tomorrow. That's ok. I LOVE it!


The pic today is of some earrings I made. The biggest pair is made from bottlecaps. The other pair is just simple beading. I hope, one day, to be able to make some things to sell! Not just jewelry, but other things as well.

1 comment:

Misty Posey said...

Hey Melissa, Misty here :) Lovely ear-rings! We need to get together, I do bead work also.