Friday, November 10, 2006

Is this really November?


It's so warm outside today! In the 70's! I love the Autumn season and love when the air turns crisp. Today is NOT that kinda day! Of course, tomorrow it's only supposed to be in the 50's. What's that they say about Alabama weather? If you don't like it, stick around....it's bound to change?

I bought the latest issue of Somerset Studio magazine last night. So many beautiful works of art in there! So much inspiration! I need to get started on some Christmas gifts. SOON!


This whole week has been occupied with supporting our karate school. Those that were able to test for their Brown and Black belts have been doing so all week long. I've enjoyed watching the tests. I hope that will be me in a few more years, as well as each of my children!

The picture I've posted today is of a few more 4 x 4's I did for the alphabet swap on one of my yahoogroups. This time I chose R, for Red and Romance. The images are from Artchix Studio. I love their products!

No comments: