Sunday, November 12, 2006

If you don't like the weather......


Yep! It changed! Yesterday was rainy, dreary and COLD! My oldest daughter and I went to watch the students of our karate school who were testing for their black belts. Some for 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree black belts! They were awesome!! Later in the afternoon we went out to eat with my husband and our other 2 children as well as some extended family. The kids and I then went to our karate school's Black Belt Spectacular. It was great!


Today will be spent cleaning (BLEH!), catching up on email, relaxing and hopefully creating something artsy! It's beautiful outside today, but still a bit chilly! THIS is the kind of Autumn weather I enjoy!

The picture today is of a pendant I made from a game piece.

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

This pendant is GORGEOUS!!!
GREAT JOB!