Saturday, November 18, 2006

We made it!!


Today were tryouts for our karate school's competition team and my youngest daughter, my son and myself made it! My oldest daughter didn't want to try out. I think she regrets it now. There's always next year. We had tryouts for 4 hours. We ran a mile...did pushups....crunches...kicks....forms....weapons...a little bit of everything. I'm tired and a little sore!


More good news! We got a new puppy!!! He's a Siberian Husky and his name is Merlin. I've posted a picture of him. What do you think?!


Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Rachel Murphree said...

Congrats, Melissa -- and merlin is adorable! I'd highly recommend crate training to get him housetrained...it's a wonderful thing for dogs and provides them with their own little den to get away from everyone if they need to. If you want more info, let me know.. Rachel