Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Merlin...is driving...me....insane!


I now remember why I don't like having indoor dogs. House training is the pits! I've cleaned up after him so many times in the 5 days he's been here. Ugh! He did, at least, sleep all night long last night without whining.


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! We may be having around 30 folks at our house. Thankfully it's supposed to be in the upper 60's and I can ship the kids ( and Merlin!) outside for a bit. I like having the holiday gatherings at my house though. I'm considering braving the crowds Friday. I need to start Christmas shopping. There are also some art supplies I need. lol


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


The pic today is just a random pic

I took on a walk around our pond in September.

No comments: