Monday, November 27, 2006

Just another Manic Monday...




Phew! I'm glad the weekend is over! Had a great Thanksgiving with all my DH's family here. Ate WAY too much, as usual! My son and I braved the stores Friday morning. We had to run my 2 daughters and cousin to town to meet my SIL and family. The girls were spending the weekend with them. My son, who's 9, and I went to Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Books-a-Million. I avoided places like the mall and Wal-Mart!! We had a nice lunch together. He said we need to do that more often. lol Saturday and Sunday were spent lounging around the house. Back to the grind again today! Paying bills...doing PTO stuff.....cleaning!

The pic today is of me and my DH on Thanksgiving Day. His sister insisted on taking it because I wouldn't stop taking pictures of her! lol

No comments: